The steam bath is a room that is heated by steam. People use it for relaxation, relief of certain medical conditions, detoxification or as part of beauty treatments. It is most common in spa hotels and centers, gyms.
Stress, fatigue, busy daily life, lack of free time… We all live in an extremely dynamic world, which largely engages our workday. So we forget to give ourselves some pleasure that will make us feel happy and relaxed. It’s time to introduce you to one of the most famous ways to relax since ancient times – the steam bath.
Gentle effect on the body
The steam bath is categorized as a wet version of the Finnish sauna and is similar to a hammam. It usually emits heat around 45 ° C at a humidity that is close to 100%. It is an excellent way to detoxify (cleanse the body of harmful substances). At the same time it provides anti-inflammatory, analgesic and hydrating effect. Thanks to the aromatization system, additional sensory pleasures are created.
With care for health and beauty
It is a well-known fact that the steam bath is combined with a number of beauty procedures. After spending some time in the room, various cosmetics penetrate better into the skin and are more effective. Here are the most significant benefits of the steam bath for health and beauty:
- Improves blood supply – By dilating the blood vessels to the whole body, more blood reaches and significantly improves blood supply.
- Detoxifies – thanks to the greater excretion of body fluids, the body is cleansed of dangerous toxins. Intense sweating unloads the kidneys perfectly.
- Removes fat and dead cells – moisture refreshes and tones the body. The pores open and the cells of the epidermis regenerate.
- Cleanses the respiratory tract – the steam bath stimulates the excretory function of the bronchi. It also helps to increase the capacity of the lungs.
- Relaxation – steam bath therapies have a relaxing effect and are extremely beneficial for the nervous system.
If you want to get the most out of procedures in the steam room, follow these tips, which are extremely valuable and will help you cope with the task.
- Go to the toilet before procedures. Your body will begin to excrete toxins from your body and it is good for your stomach and intestines to be empty.
- Take a shower. Before you start, take a quick shower. In addition to removing dirt from your body, it will help you sweat more during the procedures.
- Do not enter the steam room after consuming food or alcohol.
- Drink lots of water, tea or juice before and after the steam bath.
- Do not overdo it. Spend about 10-15 minutes in the steam bath. We recommend that you do a maximum of 3 procedures, as well as take cool showers to reduce your body temperature. If you overdo it, you can cause significant problems.
The power of the steam bath is significant. Following our tips for a short period of time you will enjoy the change. You will be in complete harmony with your body and the natural balance will be achieved.